At Debs Driving School Bristol we take health and Safety very seriously. In light of the current situation we would like to make all our pupils aware of the following measures that we are taking as a company to ensure we create a ‘Covid Secure’ workplace.
Please read the below information and then print a copy by clicking here. Please sign your printed copy and bring it along with you to your lesson.
What I will do for you as an instructor;
• I will be using the dettol multi surface spray or anti-bacterial wipes, which states it kills 99.9% of any germs. I will use the spray/anti-bacterial wipes to spray/wipe door handles, steering wheel, gears, handbrake, switches, anything you come in contact with I’ll wipe down before and after each lesson.
• The car will also have a deep clean of the interior at the end of every working day.
• I will wear a mask to show I’m giving you a duty of care to help prevent me passing on any germs.
• I will wear gloves which I will use hand sanitizer on throughout the lesson.
• The windows of the car will be open, slightly if bad weather, to help keep a constant airflow through the car.
What I ask from you as pupils;
• I ask that you wash your hands before every lesson and provide your own hand gel but I can provide some hand gel (kills 99.9% of any germs) throughout the lesson if needed.
• Before every lesson I will use a digital thermometer to assess your temperature before we agree to doing the lesson, this will be a non contact thermometer. If this shows you having a high temperature (38C or above) the lesson will not go ahead.
• You have the choice whether you wear a mask or not, no gloves to be worn as it could affect your ability to steer.
* 24 hours minimum notice so if you feel your unwell or can’t make the lesson you need to let me know at least 1 day before if not 2 days so I can plan my lessons easier with more notice.
*The charge for not giving 24 hours is the cost of one hour driving lesson £32 to be paid by bank transfer or cash as soon as you can.
*Payment for lessons*
Bank transfer would be best but cash is accepted too. Information on prices go to my website www.debsdrivingschoolbristol.co.uk or message me on 07794777235 or on facebook/pages too.